A photo gallery that shows many pictures in a single page smoothly. Tapping photos placed like tiles, you can zoom them and turn one picture after another.
This would be a new solution of sharing photos for twitter or facebook. It works on iOS, Android, and PC.
- Safari(iOS 5-)
- Browser / Opera Mobile
- IE(9-) / Opera / Chrome / Safari / Firefox
This script is freeware. You can use it freely for any of your personal / commercial work, as long as it is unchanged. (You do not have to mention ARINOKI in the credits your work.)
This script may not be sold or redistributed without permission from ARINOKI.
How to Use
To use ari_viewer, include "ari_viewer.js" in <head> of your page, and the following commands are needed.
- Input relative paths of directory ari_viewer.js located from this HTML. (String)
- Input the title of your album. (String)
Input relative paths of your thumbs. (Array)
* Thumbs are recommended 320 x 240 pixels or larger for Retina Display.
Input relative paths of your photos. (Array)
* Photos are recommended about 960 x 640 pixels for Retina Display.
Make sure to synchronize the order of Thumbs and Photos. This script arranges photos automatically in order recorded in "getPhotoList".
Please send emails to the address below, or send from this page.